Tuesday, September 21, 2004

my lips are still burning from the hotsauce! I just came through the door and had to make a pizza post. this is not just any pizza...keep reading...I know Amato's has become somewhat of a chain but have you heard people talk about the"potato pizza"??

Its true name is Lucille (I am sure my wife gets jealous as I call Lucille's name out in my sleep)

Lucille is comprised of mostly cheese and potato. There is no tomato sauce. It actually has some italian name meaning potato and cheese but almost everyone who works at these places knows Lucille.

Here is the secret though: (I wish I could remember who taught me this) You have to put hot sauce and olive oil on it. Yes, they provide both. Lots of both is good too.

It will truly knock you out. (i should google Lucille eh?...other pizza bloggers!!)

I caught a couple tunes by a fun, talented and funny band tonight. Their name is something about Kittens but I do know they play late every tuesday in front room at the Cameron. (Jake Oelrichs plays drums) I am pretty sure I will go back. Would be fun to hire them for a party.

thats it for the pizza post. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

p.s. it is good to have the Lexiconjury poetry reading back...next one is October 19th at the Cameron.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger tim said...

oh yah!! I like my new look. You?

thought Id try out the comments vibrations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter